Friday, February 20, 2009

Honeymoon Day 1 ~ Kuala Lumpur - Rome (25 Jan 09, 12am)

I had always envy my friends that get to travel to Europe countries as often as they like and was wondering when will be my turn, when I turn 50 years old after my children started their career? or when when when? Thank God, due to the tremendous blessings from both of our parents, we make it for Italy and Austria for honeymoon from 25 Jan 09 - 2 Feb 09. Wow, that will definitely be a really really awesome trip!! Waiting eagerly and filled with anticipation for the day to come and finally...... when I started to pack my luggage for the 10 days trip, my heart was overjoyed!!!! Wahahahahaha....


Justin's best friend.. .wearing the same couple tshirt.. hahahaha.


At least KLIA still has some CNY mood.... 26 Jan was actually the first day of CNY 2009. I missed it again.......... sigh. Last year I missed it too, went to KK trip with my friends... So, next year I MUST be home....


Excited.... that's why there were loads of pics.. haha.

And finally, we reached Dubai airport after 6 hours of flight... and 3 hours to wait for the next transit.


Dubai Airport


Duty free shop......


Lots of camel....


Posing for the sake of the arabic words of starbucks coffee... =D


The modern way whereby you do not have to get locks to protect your luggages, but use your physical body instead.....


Emirates flight.... he was the champion of movies for the night. Had 4 movies in a row..... whereby I was the champion of sleeping beauty... wahahahaha.


Mc Donalds at Dubai.....


Justin's new friend in Dubai... hehehe.


Mini park....


Waiting for transit for 3 hours and finally it was already sunshine at Dubai at 7am. The next flight will be 8.30am. Mocha and cinnabon for breakfast!!!


Breakfast in aeroplane again ... this trip was also a makan trip!! Yeah....


Finally, we reached Fiumicino Airport after 6 hours of flight again from Dubai to Rome! Fuuhhh...my butt became shapeless after 12 hours of flight and this was the most torturing part in travel. But, it's worth!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. muahahaha......camels...reminded me of BBQ baby camels..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... u had BBQ baby camels before ar?? yucks..... i only eat chicken breast and pork. That's it... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you book this holiday? I have been searching the internet for days to figure out how to book a honeymoon starting in Italy and going to Austria!
    Would !really! like to know how you got it all together, and if you have any tips or links at all?

    Many thanks for your kindness, keep up the bible reading too! Very Impressed to see a daily readings section.

    ReplyDelete